Participants who have taken the Working at Heights training are required to take the Working at Heights Refresher Training every three years from the date of successful completion. Workers will be able to renew the validity of the working at heights training by successfully completing CBHM’s CPO-approved half-day “refresher” training program. Click here to download your free Working at Heights Quick Reference.
Working at Heights Refresher Training Outline (4 Hours):
- Theory / Refresher Manual & Workbook Overview
- Barriers and Other Fixed Equipment
- Personal Fall Protection Equipment
- Anchor Points
- Work Access Equipment and Platforms
- Rescue Planning
- Program Evaluation and Q&A
Who Requires CPO Approved Working at Heights Refresher Training?
Any worker in the construction industry working at 3 meters/10 feet or higher.
Book Your Working at Heights Refresher Training Today!